Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Nephew Knows My Name! Well, Sort Of...

So my nephew has learned my name! He calls me Yessie. A few weeks ago, he apparently picked up my sister's laptop and brought it to her saying "Yessie. Yessie."
The kid thinks I live in the computer and that's how they communicate with me! So we skyped and he squealed, "Yessie!!!" as soon as I got on and then proceeded to tell me this story in his gibberish. He was so excited and talked a million miles an hour. He got done with his story, waved, and then got down from Ashley's lap and went and played. He had something to tell me so he got his mom to Skype me. He is so cute!
I have no idea what had him so excited but it warmed my heart that he wanted to tell me about it! That and he said my name before Mom and Brittany! Although, the other day, he was calling Mom "Gaga."
Favorite Aunt for the win!
Oh, and I cemented that title when I had Ashley introduce him to a Despicable Me minion video where they are singing a version of "Barbara Ann" but about a Banana. He loved it! I took a picture of my computer so you'd be able to see his face.
I'm totally the favorite aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment