Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Jessica Harker, MS

I PASSED MY THESIS DEFENSE!!!
Now to take over the world!!! Muahahaha!!! Just kidding!
Today, is a great day! I survived a 48 minute presentation and approximately 3 hours of questions from my committee. Not only that, but I'm pretty sure I took my pulmonary drug delivery exam in record time. I just hope I passed that too. Mental note: Never schedule a defense on a day you have an exam.
This weekend starts the whirlwind traveling that will take place for the next 5 weekends! Yay! For grad school interviews and school visits! I fly out to Boston tomorrow morning nice and early! Now it's time for some celebratory ice cream, a nap, and some positive reinforcement (aka I'm going to buy a new book!)!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jessie!!! I'm so excited for you! Meredith is right, you definitely deserve all that ice cream and naps and positive reinforcements! :) Good luck with the upcoming grad school decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Jessie!!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete