Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Playing Catch Up

So it has been brought to my attention that there was a 2 month gap between my last blog post and the one before that. So what happened in those two months? Besides me studying, that is.
I went to a Yellowcard live acoustic concert at the Sound Garden in Baltimore. Look how close I am! I could have touched Ryan's shoe! I restrained myself... barely.
After the acoustic concert, I MEET YELLOWCARD!!! Yes, it is that exciting!
I even have signed cds! Awesome day! It was totally worth getting a little behind in my schoolwork.
 For Thanksgiving, I got to spend it with family for the first time in a few years! How can you say no to spending time with that cute kid! Even if his Aunt Jessie dresses him like a hippie according to his dad.
I may have dressed him as a Terp fan as well... I regret nothing!
 I also turned another year older. Scary how that creeps up on a person. Is it sad to forget your own birthday? Good thing I have good friends and family that help me remember and give me a birthday pie. And the most awesome candle ever! It was pretty much a small firework and this pyro loved it!
 And I officially still dislike crabs. Thank you Nella and family for feeding me on my birthday! The mechado is always amazing even if you think I use my fork funny.
 I had to make a decision this year when it came to Christmas decorations. Do I buy a tree this year or wait until I move to Chicago? As apparent by my Christmas tree made from books, I chose the latter. It was also eye opening. I didn't realize how many books I own. There are 103 books in the Christmas tree and I still have several shelves of books. Again, I regret nothing!
Then there is always that moment when you start doing weird things during finals like store your spoons in the freezer. I still can't believe that I pulled a Kent.
I also got a couple glorious weeks at home for Christmas and we even had a white Christmas! So to sum everything up, the last few months have been filled with a lot of studying broken up with a few moments of awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment